1. How do I register my Slowhand software?
A new, unregistered copy of Slowhand opens in DEMO mode, which gives you unrestricted use of Slowhand for six hours. The time remaining in your trial period shows in the yellow counter window in the Slowhand main screen. After six hours of use, you can register Slowhand and continue using it. To purchase and register:
- Click on the button immediately above the yellow counter window. The Register dialog box will appear.
- Click on “Purchase Now.” You web browser will open to the Slowhand store.
- Click the “BUY” button, fill in the required information (name, credit card #, etc.), then place your order.
- You will receive an email confirming your purchase. Click on the “Register your product here” link in the mail. This will take you to the Slowhand Account window on the Slowhand Web site.
- Log into the account you created when making your purchase and select “Register Product” from the My Account options list. (If you are already logged into your account, you will be taken directly to the Registration page).
- You will be prompted to enter the 10-digit Software ID number from the Slowhand Register dialog box. Copy the ID code, paste it into the field labeled “ID Number Goes Here,” and click “Submit.”
- You will immediately be presented with an on-screen Authorization code. (A copy of the code is also emailed to you.) Enter the code into the Authorization field in the Slowhand Register dialog box, along with the email you used when purchasing Slowhand (required).
- Click “Submit.” The Registration dialog will close, and the yellow trial counter display will turn green and read “Registered.”
2. I purchased Slowhand and need to register it, but the “register your product here” link in my Order is Complete email doesn’t seem to be working. How can I register?
Here’s an easy alternate route to the registration page:
- From the Slowhand home page, click on Sign In or navigate to the Slowhand Account sign-in page, www.slowhand.com/my-account/, and log-into your account with the user name and password you created when you purchased Slowhand.
- Select Register Product from the My Account menu, then follow the registration instructions as detailed in FAQ #2, above, beginning with step 5.
3. How do I download videos from YouTube?
It’s super simple, just watch the video below and follow the step-by-step instructions.
4. Can I Download Videos from YouTube Without Using Slowhand’s Built-In Video Downloader?
Absolutely! Here are two easy ways to download videos from YouTube that don’t require using the Slowhand downloader:
- Simply type “ss” before “YouTube” in the URL, eg. https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=9IrWyZ0KZuk
- Download this free YouTube downloader http://www.ytddownloader.com/
5. Can I use Video from a DVD?
Yes, absolutely! Any file you can store and playback on your computer will play in Slowhand. Slowhand supports all major video formats, including MP4, FLV, MKV, VOB, and more.
Have a question that wasn't answered here? Send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.